Around 1400 decision-makers from more than 80 countries are expected to attend, including more than three dozen ministers. Participants come from governments, business, international organisations and academia.
ITF work related to transport safety and security:
- Cycling, Health and Safety
- Pedestrian Safety, Urban Space and Health
- Planning and Designing Transport Systems to Ensure Safe Travel for Women
- Road Infrastructure Safety Management
- Sharing Road Safety: Developing an International Framework for Crash Modification Functions
- Terrorism and International Transport: Towards Risk-based Security Policy
- Why Does Road Safety Improve When Economic Times Are Hard?
- Zero Road Deaths and Serious Injuries
- Networking breakfast session at the 2017 Summit "Looking towards 2018: Transport safety and security"